Statement of faith:
We accept the Scriptures as our authority in matters of faith and practice and adopt the following Confession of Faith as our interpretation of Bible Doctrine:
1. We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as being verbally inspired by God and inerrant and infallible in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority.
2. We believe in one God eternally existing in one essence, yet three coequal persons, the Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born to the Virgin Mary.
4. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity, Who convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. He is the life of the believer, and He empowers the preaching of the gospel.
5. We believe that mankind was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death, which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and under God's wrath. Only through God's saving work in Jesus Christ can man be rescued, reconciled and renewed.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His shed blood.
7. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, His ascension into heaven, and His present life there as High Priest and Advocate for us.
8. We believe in the blessed hope, which is the personal, visible, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
9. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ and repent and forsake sin are born again by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
10. We believe salvation is wholly by God's free and special grace and not on account of anything at all forseen in man.
11. We believe in God's electing grace and effectual call. Those whom God has elected He is pleased to call out of a state of sin and death, which they are in by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ.
12. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting conscious suffering of the lost in hell, and the fellowship of the saved in heaven.
13. We believe in the existence of a personal devil, who is still working in the world to destroy the souls of men, and that he and all his angels and all who do not receive Christ as their Savior will eternally perish in the lake of fire.
14. We believe in the Church, whose mission it is to preach the Scriptures to all the world, all of its endeavors being guided by multiple leadership and supported by the wise stewardship of God’s people.
15. We believe that the ordinances of the Church, given by our Lord, are Baptism and the Lord’s Table (Communion) being observed and administered until the return of Christ.
16. We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity should be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman. We believe that any form of homosexuality (Biblically identified as sodomy), lesbianism (also Biblically identified as sodomy), bestiality, incest, fornication, adultery and pornography are sinful perversions of God’s gift of sex.
17. We believe that the foregoing are Biblical doctrines, therefore, we stand firm upon this Confession of Faith.